Are you worried about the appearance of your out of shape body? Don't worry, you are not alone! Little or no physical work and hogging upon unhealthy junk food are some of the lifestyle choices that are the leading causes of obesity. Though there are umpteen numbers of weight loss products and diets that are available nowadays but their effectiveness is still an unresolved mystery for all.
So, relying on the best scientifically proven weight loss tips is always better than these fad diets and products.
1. Get enough exercises - As we all know, exercising is necessary to stay fit and lose weight. It enhances resting metabolism of the body and burns calories. Getting enough exercises doesn't mean that you have to work out for an hour or two everyday. A regular exercise regimen of half an hour a day has been proven to work wonders for the body.
2. 8-hours sleep - People who take improper or insufficient sleep have a higher risk for obesity. Exhaustion makes you feel hungry, weaken your will power and cause you to binge on high calorie food. So, a minimum of 8 hours sleep everyday is a must to avoid such diversions.
3. Do not watch TV - This might sound unusual to many of you but a very few people are aware of the fact that watching TV reduces the amount of calories that your body can burn. In case you cannot resist the temptation to watch your favorite show, indulging yourself in some workout is the best way to ward off those extra pounds that you may not lose when you watch TV. You may try some easy exercises such as jogging at one place, sit-ups, squats and others.
4. Do not shop when hungry - It is quite common to eat out especially when you go shopping. While it isn't possible not to go on shopping, it is advisable to shop when you are not hungry. Have your meal just before you go shopping to avoid outside food.
5. Plan meals before time - You will usually eat right if you have planned out well in advance as to what you will eat when hungry. Plan out small and nutritious meals for a healthy diet.
6. Lose weight gradually - Though there are several quick weight loss tips that can help you lose weight in a jiffy. Your nervous system may have to suffer a lot if you lose weight quickly. This can also make you feel sick, drained and sluggish. When you lose a lot of weight and that too in a small span of time, it is actually muscles and water that you are losing, instead of fat. For a steady, healthy and gradual weight loss, you must aim to reduce 1-2 lbs every week.
So, do not wait anymore and start abiding to these easy to follow weight loss tips today! After all, obesity doesn't only harm your appearance but also makes you a stack of diseases.