We have all seen the ads on television, on the internet, in books, and on billboards. To say the least these types of advertising are not cheap. Do you ever wonder how they can afford to place all those ads? If you guessed using your money, my money, and other peoples you are exactly right!
Individuals all over the world are wanting quick ways to lose weight. Yes, that even included me. I have tried so many different things to lose weight, diet pills, creams, drinks, and more; with minimal results. I have lost a few pounds on different programs but I after I stopped the diets I gained all my weight back, plus some. The true answers to weight loss are: lifestyle changes, exercise, healthy eating, and stress reduction. If you can learn these then you will be well on your way to a better you.
I know that it sounds easy but with our busy lives it is really hard to focus on healthy habits. With our lives being so hectic we usually opt for convenience and that is one of our major downfalls. Some of these include fast food, microwave dinners, fatty snacks, and take-out to just name a few. With our family lives pulling us in multiple directions it is easy to convert to convenience. The bad thing is that the weight loss industry is profiting from our faults.
Weight loss industries use our need for convenience as way to profit. If we would learn better eating habits then they wouldn't be as profitable because we wouldn't need them. But I think this type of change for some will never come. So the industry will continue to soar.
There are a few things that we can do though. If we are going to continue to use weight loss products we need to at least be able to identify the big frauds.
Below are several things to be aware of in their advertisements:
1. Products that claim that you can lose 2+ pounds a week, you can quickly lose weight, you can drop a dress size, lose inches, all without changing your lifestyle are: FALSE
2. Products that claim that you can take a pill and eat whatever you want and still lose weight.:FALSE
3. Products that claim that your weight loss will be permanent even after you stop using it: FALSE
4. Products that claim they will block absorption of calories or fat and lead to a substantial weight loss: FALSE
5. The product claims that you can SAFELY lose more than 3 pounds a week for more than four weeks at a time. The keyword is SAFELY: FALSE
6. Products that claim ALL users will lose a large amount of weight: FALSE
7. Products that are worn on the body or applied to the skin. For example patches, creams, lotions, body wraps, clothing, shoes, earrings, belts, etc. FALSE
Don't be a victim to all these empty claims. If you are serious about weight loss then you must be serious enough to make the changes. Weight loss is very complex. It has to do with calorie intake, exercise, your Body Mass Index (BMI), eating habits, fat, stress, and many more. Make the healthy choice for you.
To view this and other articles visit my website below!